Thursday, July 7, 2011

Me

So, I guess I should tell you a little about myself. I am a 22 year old college graduate, married to a really terrible guy :) Not really, I just always wanted to say that because in all the game shows the people introduce their spouses by calling the "wonderful," like they could call them anything else on television. I am married to the best guy for me. I am a born-again Christian and I truly believe that God created us to be together. There is no other reason that I can come up with for why we are together :)
The best way for me to describe myself is to say I am an oxymoron. I am a collection of opposites from the music I listen to and the movies I like to the college classes I took. I have a degree in Forensic Science and I really like Biology, but I also really love literature and I took as many classes as I could. I would really love to get a degree in literature at some point. If I could, I would probably be a professional student.
Just a little tidbit for now, more to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment