Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Hunger Games

This week I read The Hunger Games. I read all three in 48 hours over the span of three days. Don't ask me why, but I take great pride in how fast I can read books. After reading the books, I am really excited to see the movie, I just hope it is as good as the book.
I really enjoyed this series. I like trilogies so it was no surprise that I would like this series. I did wait a while before I read them, though. I normally do not like reading books when they are popular, but my friend had them on her Kindle and since they were such easy access, I decided that I probably should read them. I thought it was an excellent trilogy and very well written. There were times when I was frustrated because of how dense Katniss could be, but that was her character so I just accepted it. These were books that I will probably read again. If you like futuristic fantasy books, these would be a great choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment