Friday, March 30, 2012

Reece's Rainbow

I have been currently reading several adoption blogs. I hope to adopt someday and I am considering adopting a child with special needs. Through these blogs I have found the website Reece's Rainbow. This is a website that lists special needs children and has places for people to donate towards the adoption of these children. The pictures are heartbreaking. These children were abandoned at the hospital right after they were born for the only reason that they were not "perfect" according to the world's standards. I have printed out two of these pictures and am praying everyday for these children since I am not in a position to adopt any right now. I am going to try to donate money to some children's accounts every month. I would urge everyone to take a look at those pictures and consider either adopting one of those children. If you are not able to adopt I would urge you to consider donating to their accounts and praying for some of these children. Many of these children have never experienced love and what it is to be wanted. Maybe with your help we could change the futures of these children.

No comments:

Post a Comment